Relationship Assessment Package
- 4 ½ hours …………………………………… $450
3 1/2 hour intake session:
- First hour: Semi structured interview with the couple to determine areas of conflict, communication, intimacy, purpose, goals for assessment and therapy.
- Second hour: One spouse will continue with individual semi-structured interview assessing areas of childhood, adolescence, adulthood, education, social and relationships, family of origin, vocation, spiritual journey, views of current marital relationship, purpose in life, etc. The other spouse will take two marital assessments during this time.
- Third hour: The other spouse will engage in individual semi-structured interview assessing areas of childhood, adolescence, adulthood, education, social and relationships, family of origin, vocation, spiritual journey, views of current marital relationship, purpose in life, etc. The other spouse will take two marital assessments during this time.
Couples will be given several pencil and paper self report measures may be utilized for specific content areas including but not limited to: dependency, control, satisfaction, happiness, felt needs, etc.
1 Hour Feedback session: Two weeks after data is gathered, a comprehensive marital assessment report is written and a feedback session is provided. The report may be given to a pastor or another counselor for additional care. Therapy recommendations will be provided and option to pursue.
- 5 hours ……………………………………………………… $450
1 hour intake session which includes a semi-structured interview and the following personality measures.
3 hour assessment session to include:
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Assessment, 2nd Ed., Restructured Form (MMPI-II-RF) is a computerized self report measure of personality that is particularly sensitive to difficulties in personality functioning, such as degree of depression, anxiety, etc. The MMPI is most often used for individuals who desire a comprehensive evaluation.
- Million Clinical Multiaxial Inventory third edition (MCMI-III) is a self report measure similar to the MMPI providing assessment on personality functioning based on a psychiatric diagnostic system (DSM-IV).
- Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis (TJTA) is a computerized self report measure that provides individual assessment of personality based on nine opposing traits. The results are based on norms and provide a range of adaptive and maladaptive functioning. Several family and/or friends will be requested to complete an online assessment.
1 hour feedback session and report review. Participant will be provided with a detailed written report on personality and reviewed verbally. Recommendations will included in the report.
Career & Vocational Assessment
- 3 ½ hours…………………………………….. $395
1 hour intake session which includes a semi-structured interview and the following vocational measures.
1 ½ hour assessment session to include:
- Self Directed Search is a self report interest inventory which correlates personality traits with various vocational and occupational categories.
- Career and Interest Skills Survey is a self-report assessment measuring personal career interests and abilities in those same areas suggesting fiels and vocations to pursue, explore, or avoid based on responses.
- 16PF Human Resource edition is a self-report measure which seeks to describe personality strengths and weaknesses relative to effectiveness in the workplace.
1 hour feedback session and report review. Participant will be provided with a detailed written report on career and vocational strengths and weaknesses. Recommendations will included in the report.
Children & Adolescent Behavioral Assessment
- 4 ½ hours………………… $395
1 hour intake session with parent(s) and /or guardians.
1 hour session with child/adolescent
BASC2 assessment provided to Parents/guardians, identified client, and teacher(s). This 360 degree assessment is then generated into a Behavioral Assessment with clinical observations, impressions, and recommendations.
1 hour feedback session with parents/guardians
Marriage is the closest and most intimate of all human relationships requiring intentional planning and nurturing. Couples who choose to engage in premarital counseling have been shown to have more successful and fulfilling marriages than those who choose to forego premarital counseling (Carroll & Doherty, 2003). We offer engaged couples three options for premarital counseling:
Plan A – Session by Session Plan
Initial intake session to establish goals and objectives for premarital counseling followed by subsequent sessions as needed. A relationship and personality assessment (Taylor Johnson Temperament Analysis -TJTA) may be added to Plan A.
- ($120 for intake session and $100 each session thereafter, $40 for assessment)
Plan B – Premarital Package
This plan includes a total of 8 sessions and including the initial intake, couple assessment, feedback, report writing provided to individual conducting ceremony, and follow up at specified intervals.
- Session 1 – General intake (Complete individual online assessments)
- Session 2 – Initial assessment feedback and session planning
- Session 3-6 – Specific couple dynamics (Example: finances, marital expectations, sexual intimacy, conflict resolution, communication styles, etc.)
- Session 7 – Follow up session at one month
- Session 8 – Follow up session at six months
- ($595 including: assessment, workbook, report, and sessions)
Plan C – Premarital Retreat Package
(must be registered 60 days prior to scheduled event)
This plan includes an initial intake session and assessment prior to attending an all-inclusive three day/two night weekend retreat at the beautiful Trough Creek Laurel Lodge in central Pennsylvania. A post retreat follow up session is provided along with one follow up session at six months. A report will be provided to total of 8 sessions and including the initial intake, couple assessment, feedback, and a report writing provided to individual conducting ceremony. A minimum of three couples to a maximum of six couples are required to conduct Plan C.
- General intake Session
- Weekend Retreat – (First weekend in both November and March)
Skills to be developed:
- Financial management and stewardship
- Effective communication
- Managing and resolving conflict
- Developing healthy emotional and sexual intimacy
- Establishing effective boundaries with inlaws & outlaws
- Seminar format: information provided and practiced
- Group format: Learning through observation and interaction with others
- Experiential: Learning through managed risk activities and initiatives
- Retreat follow up and report feedback session
- $795 including: intake, assessment, retreat, report, and follow-up